The European Movement International is holding an event entitled "Reviving Democracy: Modernising European Institutions for a More Participatory Europe", hosted by Mr Alin Mituta MEP and Mr Niklas Nienass MEP. This event will be held on Tuesday, 19 September 2023 from 18:00 to 19:30 CEST in the European Parliament, room ASP5G1.
Among others, the panel will feature:
- Alin Mituta MEP (Renew), European Parliament;
- Niklas Nienaß MEP (Greens), European Parliament;
- Gaëtane Ricard-Nihoul, Deputy Head of Unit, European Commission;
- Annemie de Clerck, Citizen Ambassador for the Conference on the Future of Europe;
- Elias Dray, Vice-President of the European Youth Forum;
- Aimée Duprat-Macabies, Policy and Advocacy Officer, European Movement International.
For more details, visit the event page.
The event has now reached its full capacity and currently does not accept registrations, thank you for your understanding.